Home Online Penguins Staff Twitter Temp Mascots
1 2 3 4 5

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Club Penguin Mascot Background: Glitch?

Hello everyone!

Today when I was searching though my buddy list, I found a weird glitch?
Yell
Image credits to gpumpkin.blogspot.com

I think this means that Rookie will be going on the island soon. But... which party? My theory is that he'll be coming to the Fall Fair party, since Rockhopper is already coming to this party and he shouldn't go to 2 parties in a row. Maybe Rookie will be hosting the Fall Fair party?

Another theory is that Rookie may be going to a NEW party in September, maybe Club Penguin is advertising a new product? If there IS a new party, I recommend Club Penguin to not advertise anymore. But Rookie already came to the island 2 times this year. I think this may be a bug.

What do you think about this glitch/bug? Do you think they will advertise a new party? Or will Rookie host the Fall Fair? Comment below and tell us!

-Yell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No links, no cussing and no flaming! All comments should be about Club Penguin.